Skip to content
- Clean the surface where you are applying your decal.
- Scrape over the entire image, going several different directions (use a credit card or something with a thin hard edge). This will help the decal stick to the transfer sheet.
- Place the decal face down and slowly peel the white backing from the transfer sheet. Remove transfer tape slowly, making sure all pieces of the decal are sticking to the transfer tape.
- Add you decal to the surface, smooth down with your fingers.
- Take your scraper and scrape all over the image (use your fingers if scraping isn’t an option),
- Slowly and carefully remove the transfer sheet leaving your decal in place.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection